Debt Recovery Assistant NEW VACANCY !!!
Worcester - Whittington Estate
Full time 0900 - 1700 Monday - Friday 35 hours a week
We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable client in Worcester for a debt recovery assistant who will be able to take action and provide exceptional customer service for outstanding rent arrears within the property management sector. This role is working at the offices outside of the city centre.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To ensure that the Leaseholders/Freeholders accounts referred to them for debt recovery action are managed effectively.
- To ensure the financial (and other) data maintained in the property management system is both accurate and up to date.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in debt collection and ensuring that service charge and ground rent arrears are collected in a timely manner in accordance with both company and legal policies.
- Checking of referred accounts to ensure the same have followed the Credit Control process correctly
- Carrying out Land Registry searches and cross-referencing data
- Checking Lease/TP1 documents for interest rates and calculating late payment interest on arrears
- Sending of Letters Before Action / Claim Warning Letters
- Corresponding with Leaseholders via letter, telephone and/or email
- Agreeing payment plans and monitoring the same
- Monitor and manage incoming payments
- Take credit/debit card payments over the telephone
- To carry out any other tasks that may be required.
- Development of client accounting procedures and systems to ensure continual improvement.
If you are customer focused and have the ability to help and assure customers then please get in touch today to apply.
Call Lara on 01562 69090 for further details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org