Up to £10.84 per hour + + Holiday Pay
5 months ago
Temp to Perm
We are seeking a creative and skilled Administrator to support the Development Director for our client based in Malvern on a Temp to Perm basis.
Key duties for this Development Assistant role:
- External relations - Handle enquiries, distribute information to various stakeholder groups
- Marketing - Produce digital Newsletters, create and post content onto networking hub
- Attending Meetings - Help prepare and distribute reports, minute taking
- Events - help ensure guests have an excellent experience at various events
- Administration - Liaise with external suppliers, proof-reading, using analytics to monitor website engagement, use mail-merge to distribute comms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using a databases
- Confident, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Strong general administration experience
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Time management skills - ability to work fast and juggle multiple projects
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Canva, Photoshop (desirable)
Full Time - 39 Hours per week
Will involve some out of hours working - evenings and weekends (TOIL will be given).
If you are interested in the above Development Assistant position then please apply now! For more information please call the Temp Team on 01562 69090.