Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Designer:
Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Designer role that optimises web page design whilst managing a broad range of marketing activities?
Becoming part of a prosperous, fast-growing data analytics company, the successful applicant will work on numerous web pages, designing content and social media campaigns in order to promote the company's industry leading status.
The company is seeking a Digital Marketing Designer to join their greatly motivated team in an empowering working environment.
Digital Marketing Designer responsibilities:
- Evolve established design system and create new comprehensive design systems from scratch using Sketch.
- Undergo research activities to uncover the needs and pain points of users.
- Take part in business stakeholder interviews to establish business goals and future objectives.
- Confidently present work that is clear and effective, whilst being able to explain the logistics of your decisions.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team.
- Create beneficial infographics and other marketing collateral for the company's new site.
Digital Marketing Designer requirements:
- Strong experience of working in a web / digital / marketing role.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) ideally HubSpot.
- Expertise in SEO, Google Analytics, performance analysis and reporting.
- Very strong, demonstrable design skills across both digital and print platforms.
This is a Digital Marketing Designer role that promotes personal and professional progression in an empowering, working environment. This Digital Marketing Designer role offers a salary of up to £25,000, as well as benefits. Based in Worcester.