£28000 - £29000 per annum
5 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive
As an experienced Digital Marketing professional who is experienced in paid search marketing with a proven track record in successful PPC campaigns, you will work closely with the Head of Search within the Marketing Division. As a forward thinking, technology based organisation, the role is responsible for the PPC campaigns for the UK and Irish brands.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- PPC Account Management in a highly competitive channel
- Ad copy testing, bid management and competitor analysis
- Involvement in display advertising
- Preparing brand reports and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
- Working closely with the Search Manager and other Marketing team members to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
You will need to demonstrate that you are a natural self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.
Additional key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in driving PPC campaigns
- Google Adwords and Analytics experience
- Google Ads qualification (desirable)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical
Based in Worcester, the role is initially working from home and the successful candidate will also need to have a level of flexibility.
Salary - £27 - £28k