£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading solutions provider to deliver a variety of marketing functions, including website, social media, advertising, campaign analysis, lead generation and market research. Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that the Company brand guidelines document is always up-to-date
* Implement social media campaigns and track and monitor the outcome of these
* Maintain and update the online content library
* Manage suppliers of collateral and promotional items
* Conduct competitor analysis and research
* Work closely with the team to help develop and deliver social media content
* Communicate with customers through email campaigns and in-product chat
* Proof reading various emails, documents and articles before distribution
* Co-ordinate and disseminate internal communications
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and preferably hold a relevant Marketing qualification. Excellent communication skills are a must, both written and verbal, as are strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. From a technical perspective, you should have experience with some or all of the following: Pay Per Click (PPC), Google AdWords, lead automation software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Adobe Creative Suite. You should have a thorough understanding of Social Media (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter etc.) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and any knowledge or experience of the food / agriculture industry would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive individual with a company offering lots of chances for career and personal progression. Based in Ross-on-Wye, commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Newport, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Abergavenny and Chepstow. Salary £25-30,000, commensurate with experience.