£35000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Software Developer:
Are you seeking a job that offers hands-on .NET software development alongside an opportunity to lead and support a fun and like-minded team?
My client is an innovative and creative software house with a passion for technology, looking to add a senior software developer to their small, busy team. They are an expanding and entrepreneurial software company, delivering a range of different web applications and business software solutions to their clients.
Senior .NET Software Developer responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Programming Director to help deliver technical solutions to solve client needs.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the Software Development team, ensuring objectives are met on-time and on budget.
- Develop software in an Agile environment and adhere to the value and ethos of agile software delivery.
- Ensure technology is being utilised effectively, in addition to using new technologies to drive the business forward.
Senior .NET Software Developer Requirements:
- Strong experience in developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies, such as: C#, ASP.NET, AWS, MVC, .net Core, IIS and Microsoft Azure.
- A good understanding of APIs and REST principles.
- An ability to demonstrate experience in working with both SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) and No SQL databases.
- A keen interest and experience working with and developing cloud-based software.
- Experience in providing technical expertise and support to a team throughout a software development process.
- An individual who is actively passionate about software development and a desire to grow the business as well as themselves.
This is senior .NET Software Developer role is an opportunity to earn a salary of up to £50,000. Based in Kidderminster.
We also offer a referral scheme so if you do know anyone looking for Process Improvement the please get in touch!