about 1 month ago
Electrical Project Manager
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established electrical company that specialises in implementing electrical connections to the construction, commercial and industrial industry sectors as an Electrical Project Manager. As an Electrical Project Manager you will manage a portfolio of projects from initial concept to implementation.
Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of electrical projects from concept to installation
- Liaise with clients and provide technical support throughout the process
- Establish and maintain financial control of projects
- Prepare detailed work instructions for all elements of installation
- Undertake final quality audits of all installation works
Electrical Project Manager Requirements:
- Experienced in managing electrical projects from concept to installation
- Knowledge of HV/LV cabling laying, switchgear installation, cable jointing and commissioning
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Experienced in a Field based position would be advantageous
- HNC or equivalent in an electrical-related discipline
Based in Worcester this Electrical Project Manager opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Malvern, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.