Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a specialist manufacturer of innovative energy storage solutions and they are seeking an Electronic Design Engineer to join their existing team. As an Electronic Design Engineer, you will focus on developing new electronic designs, updating legacy designs, and providing technical support to the wider team.
Electronic Design Engineer Responsibilities;
- Create electronic designs that meet the product brief
- Review legacy designs and identifies performance improvement areas
- Manage design projects from initial concept to delivery
- Provide technical support to the wider engineering and manufacturing teams
Electronic Design Engineer Experience;
- Previous experience with creating electronic designs
- HND or Degree-qualified in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with PCB Design would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Experienced in managing design projects from initial concept to delivery
Based in Malvern this Electronic Design Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.