£25000 - £30000 per annum
29 days ago
Up to £30,000 D.O.E.
My client is a specialist solutions provider of bespoke multi-disciplined instrumentation equipment that is used for quality monitoring within the water industry. They are currently expanding their Research and Development team and they are now seeking a new Electronics Engineer to join them. As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new innovative instrumentation products from initial concept to completion.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities;
- Identify new product opportunities and formulate designs
- Review and improve performance of legacy products
- Test products and analysing data
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues
- Produce technical documentation and reports
Electronics Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience in Electronics design
- Experience using microcontrollers
- Experience developing firmware
- Previous experience assembling PCB boards
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Based in Bromsgrove this Electronics Engineer opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Evesham and Redditch.