We have a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as an Electronics Engineer.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, innovating, and improving electronic designs with particular attention to customer needs.
Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- To design and implement electrical solutions that enable bespoke systems to connect with plant machinery
- Create detailed electrical designs
- Manage custom integration projects from initial concept to implementation
- Provide technical support to clients
- Fault find and resolve any technical issues throughout the projects delivery
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Electronic Engineering degree, or equivalent
- Industry experience of board level PCB design
- Ability to debug circuits
- Design of microcontroller and FPGA-based instrumentation and control electronics
- Professional ECAD experience (Altium Designer preferred)
- Experience in using MATLAB, SPICE or similar, along with ability to write test software in C/C++/C#
Based in Malvern, this Electronics Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and it is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.