My client are a leading and successful specialist software and engineering company that provide high quality scientific solutions across a range of industry sectors, supplying a vast array of businesses all over the world. They are looking to enhance and expand their team with new software engineers of varying ability as they develop and work on new and exciting projects.
Key responsibilities as an Embedded Software Engineer:
- Contribute to the design, coding, testing, documentation of embedded software across my clients range of compelling products
- Be part of a small, fluid team with exposure and freedom to work on exciting new projects and technologies
- Be responsible for solving product embedded software problems and supporting the design of electronic systems that apply to embedded software
As a successful Embedded Software Engineer you should have the following:
- Key experience working with C/C++
- 5+ years of working knowledge of embedded software development with microcontrollers
- A degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Chemistry disciplines or equivalent experience gained in an embedded software development environment
This Embedded Software Engineer role is paying a salary of up to £60,000 and includes great benefits, including flexitime, hybrid-working, great open offices and progression and personal development opportunities. This role is based in Malvern and offer a flexible split on working from home.