My client is a well-established market-leading global manufacturer based in Worcester and they are seeking a new ERP Controller to join their existing team. This is a role for an experienced ERP/MRP controller to drive change and improvement in how they manage the material flow and planning processes.
ERP Controller Responsibilities;
- Drive change and improve current material flow processes
- Develop a good understanding of both legacy and new product lines
- Assist with developing Bill of Materials
- Managing ERP data processing
- Providing technical support to engineers and clients
ERP Controller Requirements;
- Previous experience in inventory control is essential
- Experience using ERP systems such as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX, QAD or SAP would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Bill of Materials and Planning experience
- Experienced in root cause analysis to troubleshoot planning data issues
- Must be a team player
Based in Worcester this ERP Controller role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester.