about 2 months ago
Are you interested in heading up and leading the European Marketing division of a World class corporation? You will work closely with the businesses in the UK and continental Europe and have an unrivaled opportunity to lead a small and highly effective marketing team. If you are a strong, resilient leader who can drive change as required and are someone who is passionate...this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Some duties and Responsibilities for the European Marketing Manager will include (but not be limited to):
* Defining, developing and implementing a world class Marketing Communication strategy
* Planning and managing local and international exhibitions or events in conjunction with the local marketing team
* Overseeing the development of communication support including websites, social networks, catalogues and any communication material
* Effective relationship building both internally and externally
* Motivating the team to achieve goals, targets and deadlines
Experience, Skills and Qualifications of the European Marketing Manager:
* A motivational leader with a creative passion and strategic flair
* Proven track record of delivering measurable results
* Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline would be advantageous
* Background in B2B Marketing
* Previous experience within an Engineering environment highly desirable
* Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects
* Exceptional communication skills with a high degree of commercial awareness
* Relevant professional qualification
The European Marketing Manager will need to demonstrate a proactive approach and a confidence in motivating and delegating within a team.
With a highly competitive salary, this role is based in Worcester and will require some European travel (approximately once a month). The client offers excellent company benefits and working environment.