£21000 - £22000 per annum
19 days ago
Executive Assistant / Administrator
This Executive Assistant position is very much a 'hands on' coordinating role that involves acting as a key administrative support on behalf of a leading Worcestershire organisation. With exceptional organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and a confidence to liaise with people at all levels, the successful candidate will support the Chief Executive and team.
Although initially a FTC until March 2022, there is every likelihood this will be extended.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing administrative support to both the Chief Executive and internal and external teams
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes
- Diary Management
- Ensuring appropriate paperwork is maintained including purchase orders and records of expenditure (in the absence of the Finance Officer)
- Assisting the Chief Executive with forward planning of papers etc.
- Managing and bringing forward a system for papers for future meetings and ensuring they are filed accurately.
- Initiating a chase system for papers not received.
- Proof reading and checking documents and reports
- Liaising with internal and external departments
An ability to work on your own initiative and 'think out of the box', as well as being a key team member, is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- An ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise at all levels
- A confident demeanour
The position is based in Malvern and is initially at FTC until March 2022. Salary is c£21k