£32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Established well over 20 years, they have developed and grown in to a leader within their industry, now working with leading brands on an international scale.
Requiring someone with a genuine passion for sales and exceptional communication and organisational skills, the successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated a consistent track record in generating new business, whilst increasing existing sales through dynamic account management. The role holder will be responsible for building a comprehensive sales pipeline, effective e-communication on products and launches and building important key internal relationships. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment.
The Export Sales Executive will be based from Head Office in Bromsgrove and will be focusing on support of key international customers, new business development and coordinating the Export Directors global schedule.
International travel will be required on average 4 times per year.
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for new business and number of accounts.
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for existing business.
- Build structured country visit agenda through new and existing customers.
- Develop value-based relationships with customers at multiple contact points.
- Quarterly call cycles on all existing and new customers through data analysis and structured planning.
- Market research and selection to expand international database.
- Creating opportunities prior to trade shows-current and prospect accounts.
- Direct support with the Export Director on key international accounts.
- Administration of all export activities.
- Proven track record of self-generated new business.
- Cold-calling experience (a must).
- Proven track record of effective account management.
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Strong background in internal telesales.
- Display strong new business lead generation of quality opportunities.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong administration practice & weekly reporting.
£32,000 - £35,000 basic annual salary.
Up to £40,000 OTE
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.