Salary: £11-£12ph D.O.E.
My client is a well-established firm, manufacturing systems for machine tool industry. We are seeking a Fabricator Welder to join an existing team to assist with bespoke fabrication and MIG Welding. This is a permanent position with potential for development and progress within a constantly growing company.
Fabricator Welder Responsibilities:
- Assist with manufacture of bespoke fabrication builds
- Use of machines such as guillotines, hydraulic folders, powered rollers
- MIG welding, mild steel
- Working closely with colleagues to achieve high finished product
Fabricator Welder Requirements:
- Experience in MIG welding essential
- Some experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills are essential
This Fabricator Welder opportunity is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.