£8 - £12 per hour
3 months ago
My client are looking to recruit a temporary to permanent Finance Accounts Manager.
As a successful Accounts Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Cash flow calculation and review, BACS payments via online banking and petty cash control
* Maintain delivery note, purchase order and customer invoicing systems
* Reconcile accounts, statements and payment schedules
* Credit control
* Produce and send sales invoices and supplier statements
* Code and post supplier invoices and company credit card statements
* Produce monthly reports and management information
* Maintain the fixed asset register, calculate monthly depreciation and profit or loss
* VAT returns
* Contact and control of pensions, MOT's services and repairs
* Renewal of insurance policies, utilities and waste contracts
* Filing and archiving
To be successful in this Accounts Manager role you must be able to work autonomously and take ownership of your own work load. You must have experience working with Sage, be organised, methodical and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent position based in Worcester with the view to becoming permanent for the right person. Easily commutable from Malvern, Stourport, Droitwich, Hartlebury, Worcester.