Job: Finance Analyst
Hours: 35 hours a week. 2 days WFH.
Salary: Upto £25,000
Job type: Contract 6 months - then Permanent
Start date & interviews: ASAP
Hewett Recruitment's Finance team are representing one of our key clients based in the Coventry area who are urgently seeking a Finance Analyst to join their Finance team ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who have gone from strength to strength and have seen impressive YoY growth. Whether you are an Analytical Finance Graduate or have hands on experience please read on...
Your new role:
The position is a key role in the operational Set Up of new clients. The role requires a detailed and diligent approach. Further, the role is extended to assist in the internal management accounts reporting, both for the entity and its parent company.
- Detailed checking of Scheme Set Ups in UAT and Live systems
- Providing support to the Lead Business Reporting Analyst
- Key contact for Customer Support for Nominal code requests.
- Reconciliation of Reporting Only schemes when required
- Providing support for key client invoicing and monthly reporting
- Key client invoicing and monthly reporting support & controls
- Scheme repricing - checks & controls in UAT & Live.
- Attending & providing input to Project Implementation meetings to ensure all finance considerations are raised and addressed at an early stage in the implementation process.
- Review of Profit & Loss accounts and Balance Sheet and the reporting of same.
Add hoc & regular entity and Group Management Accounts reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of complex trade structures & finance flows
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience & understanding of chart of accounts & mapping tables
- Excellent excel skills, & able to demonstrate technical proficiency.
- Analytical skills
- Database and data systems skills
- Proven verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships within function and across the organization
- Positive attitude with the ambition to progress within the organization
- Demonstrable process and control skills
- Experience using Sage 200 (desirable)
- Languages -central Europe in particular (desirable)
Education & Qualifications:
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Finance graduate (desirable)