£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
*This is a re-advertisement - Position still available for a January/February start*
Job: Part time Finance Manager
Hours: Flexible- 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Salary: £47,675 (28,605) - £50,691 (30,415) (pro rata)
Start Date: ASAP!!
We are urgently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join our client based in Malvern on a part time and permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation wih great employee benefits.
Your New Role:
You will work directly with the Senior Leadership Team in developing strategic and operational plans for all financial matters, and by doing so, drive forward the financial performance. You will lead and manage the finance team and ensure meets its contractual, statutory and external requirements and regulations; you will undertake these duties in line with the companies values and ethos.
- Lead and manage the Finance team and develop strategic pathways of financial sustainability, service diversification and growth for the company; formulate the financial element of the 2-year strategic Business Plan and contribute to the 6-month Commercial Reviews.
- Take the lead on financial accounting and reporting, ensuring management accounts and quarterly financial reports for the CEO/Board are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead on all aspects of financial management, taxation and acquisitions as appropriate including:
- Analysis and reporting of financial information inclusive of the monitoring of diverse income streams; contribute to tendering opportunities alongside developing cost-effective outcomes.
- Cashflow forecasting/reforecasting, year-end accounting, quarterly annual audits, and annual budgeting setting, leading on the preparation of annual audits.
- Liaise with the companies external investment managers and report on the investment outcomes.
- Take personal responsibility for implementing and promoting the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in every day dealings.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable.
· Fully Qualified Accountant and educated to Degree level
· Hold Membership of a recognised accounting institute