£30000 - £40000 per annum + perkbox
10 days ago
Job: Financial Planning Analyst
Salary: Upto £40,000
Hours: 37.5 Mon to Fri (flexi)
Essential criteria: The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant OR Part Qualified** ACCA, ACA, CIMA *Please only apply if this is applicable to you*
Your New Role:
Hewett Recruitment Finance team in Worcester are supporting in the recruitment with one of our most prestigious clients in the Worcester area. We are seeking an experience Financial Planning Analyst to provide support with budgeting, forecasting and financial planning across the group of companies. This is a pivotalal role and it is imperitive that you develop and maintain accurate, high quality and insightful financial information and analysis to drive strategic planning and decisions in the operations of the business.
Brief overview of your duties:
- Business partner with various budget holders to communicate budgets and support commercial decisions and acting as a bridge between the finance and operational elements
- Prepare forecasts to inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments.
- Support the delivery of relevant and timely financial planning models and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Use data to deliver insights into business performance and present findings at all levels in the business including to senior management covering revenue, expenditure, balance sheet and cashflow outputs/analysis.
- Support the continued improvement and development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modelling tools.
- Understand the company's historical performance as well as trends that may impact future performance.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Develop and maintain KPI analysis across all departments within the business.
- Develop effective ways to present financial data, including detailed KPI metrics, dashboard reports, indepth and complex financial analysis, to promote improvement in business performance.
- 25 days in full year, increasing to 26 days per year after completing three years of service with the Company.
- Ability to purchase additional holiday to bring entitlement up to a maximum of 30 days annual leave via a salary sacrifice scheme. The current contribution rate is 4% Employee and 4% Company contribution
- Life Assurance - Available to all employees, equal to 4 x annual salary payable to nominated individuals in the event of death in service
- Company Bonus
- Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Bicycle Purchase Loan Scheme