£30000 - £35000 per annum
26 days ago
As Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for the entire F&B function, developing and delivering high quality products and services with the aim of exceeding guests' expectations. With a key focus on profit, product quality and guest / staff welfare, you will be expected to achieve KPI's in line with department targets.
Please note, due to the nature of this role and the department, you will be expected to regularly work Saturday and Sunday. Across the week you will work 5 days out of 7.
- Manage, monitor & advance all F&B units, ensuring staff deliver a high quality service.
- Work closely with the General Manager to generate annual budget & staff wages, controlling expenditure.
- Recruiting, training, appraising & managing staff performance, providing leadership and coaching.
- Set & control varying hour staff wages, ensuring changes in response to varying guest volumes.
- Handle & review any guest complaints.
- Monitor the EPOS system for all F&B operations, ensuring correct system maintenance & operation.
- Ensure cash handling procedures are followed.
- Ensure all F&B outlets have strict compliance with all food safety regulations, monitoring food service and quality to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Frequently review F&B product & menu range to meet guest profiles & expectations.
- Ensure adequate department stock provisions.
- Undertake performance, quality & documentation reviews for the F&B function.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as external suppliers and key internal contacts.
- Demonstrable managerial experience in a fast paced F&B / hospitality environment.
- A formal qualification in business / hospitality management.
- Personal licence holder preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in developing & leading a team.
- Experience of developing & controlling financial budgets.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
5 days out of 7, to include Saturday & Sunday (37.5 Hours).
£30,000 - £35,000.