£18000 - £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Do you have a passion for eCommerce web development and a keen ambition to work on highly successful website applications?
This is your chance to become a Front End Web Developer, developing eCommerce applications for a highly successful company within their specialist market. The successful applicant will work on in-house website development projects, surrounded by a highly motivated team. The successful candidate will be involved in the entire application lifecycle, translating initial designs into functional eCommerce UIs, then maintaining and bug fixing frontend eCommerce applications.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Customise and deploy Magento 2 themes.
- Translate designs into functional UI's with a good UX.
- Create and maintain split tests across the websites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing code.
- Utilise web services to integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Monitor and optimise site performance, stability and security.
- Collaborate with Marketing, other developers and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Experience with Magento 1 or Magento 2.
- A real passion for e-commerce and best-practice web development.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills and an inherent ability to find innovative solutions to technical problems.
This is a Front End Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as exceptional benefits. It is a chance to join a growing team and work on a variety of future projects. This Front End Web Developer role offers a salary of up to £25,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Kidderminster.