Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
So you are good with people and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Recruitment could be the career for you!
We are creating new trainee roles across our permanent and temporary recruitment teams. You will start as a Resourcer or Recruitment Assistant with the ultimate aim of being promoted to Recruitment Consultant, earning commission within 6-12 months.
What's involved in being a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Researching the market for candidates, using various online tools
- Calling candidates to discuss job opportunities with them and keeping in touch with our talent pool
- Meeting candidates, arranging interviews and getting to know your market place
- Writing job adverts
- Social media marketing, advertising and building your profile
- As you develop your ability, you will be more involved with all aspects of the recruitment process, including sales activity, networking, and client meetings
- You will progress through Hewett's structured development programme, as well as receiving on-the-job training
What characteristics would a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant demonstrate?
- Focus and drive
- Tenacity and resilience
- Be a good judge of character - a level of intuition
- Be detail focused
- Be sales and goal orientated
Recruitment is an exciting environment involving skills such as sales, marketing, social media, persuasion, understanding and empathy. Good Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will have some customer service and / or sales experience to enable them to hit-the-ground running.
What will you get in return as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- The opportunity to grow a satisfying career in recruitment
- Work with a fun and encouraging team
- Dynamic working arrangements
- Career and personal development - we are with you every step of the way!
- Potential for uncapped commission as a Recruitment Consultant
- After hours social and networking events
- 28 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising with service
- Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Healthcare cash plan
Salary for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position starts at £18K with regular performance-related reviews. Dependant on whether you work within the Temp or Perm team, you could either work from the Kidderminster office, or split your time between the Kiln in Worcester and home.