£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established technology company who operate within a niche market sector. Based in Worcestershire, the company offers a range of consultancy and software development services aimed at enhancing business performance across targeted areas of the business. The clients range from small businesses through to global organisations across the public and private sector.
As a successful Head of Digital you will be responsible for:
- Generating, qualifying and following up new sales leads.
- Pitching and presenting products and / or services.
- Preparation and presenting of tenders.
- Creating or helping to create collateral to assist sales and marketing.
- Building demonstrations to support sales opportunities and marketing events (conferences, webinars etc.) and presenting to various audiences.
- Building great value propositions for prospective customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers.
- Project updates and reporting to both customer and internally
- Overseeing personnel on-site.
- Managing customer relations, being the main point of contact for senior customer contacts.
- Mentoring developers.
As a successful Head of Digital you will have:
- Proven experience in solution / software delivery.
- A business process management background (Preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of low-code software development (Preferable but not essential)
- Line management, motivating, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Good commercial understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being structured and accurate, and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
If successful as a HEad of Digital you will receive:
- Starting salary of between £70,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience.
- Remote Working
- 24 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme (Employee 5%, Company Contribution 3%)
The organisation is based in Malvern - but their client base is spread across the UK so you could be based anywhere.
If you happen to know a Head of Digital who might be interested please do let us know as we do operate a referral scheme.