HR Advisor / People Partner - 12month FTC
If you are an experienced HR Advisor who thrives on working in a busy, 'hands on' environment, supporting the HR Manager and joining a thriving HR team, this could be a fantastic opportunity to use your generalist skills and experience within a vibrant organisation.
This role is office based and requires a natural self-starter who enjoys the full employee lifecycle of HR and also be open to supporting the HR Manager on key projects as required.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing advice and guidance on all disciplinary, attendance and conduct issues
- Contributing to HR policy development and providing support to managers and supervisors on policies and processes
- Supporting with the delivery of the people strategy
- Partnering with various areas of the business (largely IT) on all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Working with the Resourcing Partner to develop new ideas for recruitment and on-boarding
- Updating and maintaining the HR systems
- Any other duties required
Skills and experience required for the HR Advisor role:
- Experience in a busy, 'hands on' environment
- An excellent team player who is willing to embrace an often changing environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- A positive, proactive and resilient attitude
Based on the outskirts of Hereford, our client is offering a 12 month FTC (maternity) and a salary of c£30k based on full time hours. The successful candidate can also expect excellent additional benefits as well as being part of a vibrant HR team and organisation.