Up to £23000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you looking for a HR Advisor position where you can gain a real breadth of experience in a large HR-led organisation? You will have the support and coaching of a highly experienced HR Manager and wider HR team, allowing you to flourish and develop your career.
This is an ongoing temp role, with the opportunity for a permanent contract.
HR Advisor Responsibilities
- Managing the temporary labour provision
- ER, grievances, disciplinary procedures
- Organisational design in conjunction with the HR Manager
- An involvement in L&D and training
HR Advisor Requirements
- CIPD level 5 or above
- Experience in a HR position
- Confident and adaptable in facing many different situations
- Independent and a strong sense of initiative
This HR Advisor job is based near Kidderminster and pays £23K equivalent. Working hours are 08.00 - 16.30 Mon-Fri