£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An established business, providing services to a range of customers within the industrial and commercial sectors. Operating on an international level, they are investing for the future and experiencing significant success and growth.
This HR Assistant role is on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
As HR Assistant you will be working from the Head Office in Redditch, reporting to the HR Manager. You will support the HR team in all aspects of HR to include effective HR administration, recruitment tracking and efficiency, project delivery and training and people development.
- Being a point of contact for managers and staff in HR Manager's/ L&D & Training Advisor's absence
- HR projects and improvements
- Working closely with the Learning, Development and Training Advisor on learning and development, training matrices and appraisals
- Working closely with the Learning, Development and Training Advisor on arranging internal and external training
- Tensor super user
- Using Sage payroll
- Working with the HR department on onboarding and offboarding
- Overseeing recruitment processes, timeframes & providers
- Supporting HR Administrator in monitoring and reporting on absences
- Supporting HR Administrator with new starters - contracts, payroll, files and paperwork
- Supporting HR Administrator with recording holiday requests
- Administrative duties
- Proven HR experience at a similar level
- Achieved or working towards CIPD and proven experience in a similar role
- Must be computer literate including MS Office, email and spreadsheets
- Experience using HR or payroll systems
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- Strong administration and communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Flexibility and a team player
£22,000 - £25,000 annual salary based on experience.
Based in Redditch.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.