£40000 - £45000 per annum
24 days ago
The HR function is new to the Kidderminster site, so is a "green field" opportunity for an experienced HR professional to have a real influence in creating the HR and people strategy moving forward. You will act as a trusted partner to the management team, providing advice and guidance as well as being the first point of contact for all employees for anything HR related.
As HR Manager you should be highly confident and decisive with strong influencing skills. You will be supported by the management team in order to fully understand the key business objectives and goals, using this information to develop the HR and people strategy.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a stand-alone HR Manager role with a functional management link to the HR Manager for EMEA.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as a partner & trusted advisor to the Management team on all matters HR related.
- Implement, communicate and where appropriate, adapt HR policies and procedures on site to
include an involvement in Group HR policies and procedures.
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to ensure all HR policies and procedures are fit for
- Ensure compliance at all times with employment law and HR best practice.
- Advise and support managers to define objectives for their team and support them with the
implementation of the HR Key performance Indicators.
- Take an active involvement in disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Actively participate in different HR projects and collaborate on a continuous evaluation
of the different practices in order to support the execution of projects in an innovative
- An involvement with the recruitment and selection of staff, candidate attraction and
retention and supporting on-boarding and inductions.
- Take responsibility for the time and attendance system, analysing data, identifying trends
and reporting back to the management team.
- Work closely with managers to assess any training and development needs within their
- Develop staff initiatives and benefits to ensure a happy and high performing team.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years overall HR experience.
- Experience from within manufacturing / distribution sector is beneficial.
- A wide knowledge of all HR issues in a generalist capacity.
- CIPD qualified.
- The ability to form strong working relationships at all levels and a sound knowledge of
employment law and employee relations.
- Confident, with strong influencing and analytical skills.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and open to part time / flexible working proposals
£40,000 - £45,000 annual salary.