£30000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Implementations/ Business Consultant
Are you looking for an implementations Consultant role where you will:
Be expected to work hard
* Be challenged
* Gain experience across a varied and broad set of skills
* Get to travel locally and internationally!
* Deal with high profile clients
* Get to work for an internationally expanding business
* Be offered promotional and training growth opportunities
My client are leading software provider within its industry and have recently established themselves in the UK, looking to bring together a new team. With over 27 years' experience in bringing quality software to market and operations internationally.
My client are seeking for an implementations consultant with an accountancy background to primarily deal with new customer implementations, software support, and customer queries with their software product. The implementations consultant will determine solutions for the customer, tracking any issues with the software, resolving any support or configuration issues and logging any bugs or more serious issues with the Developers.
We need someone with a formal background in Accountancy who speaks the same language and in the end can convince an accountant on the customer side where necessary.
As a successful Implementations Consultant you will be responsible for:
* On boarding new clients implementing the software virtually and onsite,
* Providing pre and post go live support
* Dealing with any client facing software support issues that are escalated
* Determining whether there is a configuration, implementation or software bug and taking the appropriate steps to provide a solution
* Where there is no immediate solution, informing the customer, logging the issue and escalating the issue through to the development team, providing them with the tools to resolve the issue
You may also be required to be part of the implementation team:
* Inputting the software into new customers
* Assessing new and future requirements,
* Building these into functional Analyses and passing this information through to the development team
* Testing the development of new software
This will present opportunities to broaden your role within the business into:
* Project management
* Account Management
The successful business consultant will have experience in:
* Application or Software Support
* Problem solving, analytical approach and logical thinking.
* Accountancy background (AAT ACCA or CIMA qualified)
It would be beneficial if you have experience in:
* Development knowledge or SQL database understanding
To be considered for this position you must have:
* A valid driving license
* No problem with flying or international travel
In exchange you will receive a generous salary and package of up to £60,000 depending on experience (typically if you have implementations experience the higher bands will apply) with other benefits such as a Car and Mobile included. You will also receive a great working atmosphere, potential for great promotional prospects and the experience gained working for an international organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation in its infancy in the UK with plans to grow the business within the next 18 months and is already part of a business including over 175 employees.
This role is based in Malvern and is commutable from Worcester, Ledbury, Tenbury, Hereford, Bromyard, Kidderminster, Gloucester and Stourport-On-Severn,
If you may know someone who may be interested in this position, we do also offer a referral scheme so please do get in touch.