£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Up to £30,000 + great benefits package
Are you seeking an Infrastructure Support position where you will:
* Get to use your Microsoft Azure
* Be challenged
* Work from vibrant, open plan, encouraging and social work environment
* Have great career opportunities to develop the in infrastructure delivery, salary and wider benefits
My client are a leading Software and Service provider supplying software, web applications and hosted services. They are seeking an Infrastructure Support professional to join their expanding team as they look to internalise their infrastructure support which is currently held with a 3rd party. They already have a team of software developers and support professionals but will be relying on this position to provide the infrastructure support and manage their cloud solution via Microsoft Azure (which they use to deploy their software to customers)
As a successful Infrastructure Support your will be responsible for:
* Managing Internal and Hosted solutions
* Acting as an escalation point for internal and external customer support queries relating to infrastructure
* Resolving infrastructure issues to agreed SLAs
* Where no resolution can be achieved, informing the customer and escalating further
As a successful Infrastructure Support you will need to be experienced in:
* 1st/2nd3rd line support in a service desk or field based environment
* Server support
* Customer Service for both internal and external customers
It would be beneficial if you had Microsoft Azure experience but it is not essential.
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package.
Based in Kidderminster, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cookley, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore. Salary up to £30,000.
We also operate a referral scheme so if you do know anyone in an Infrastructure Support position with skills in Infrastructure or Azure then please do get in touch!