£25000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
27 days ago
Are you looking for an Infrastructure Support opportunity where you will:
* Receive technical support training from an industry leading software house
* Have the chance to develop and progress and grow with an already established company
* Earn up to £27,000 D.O.E
My client is an industry leading software house within the e-commerce sector, seeking an Infrastructure support technician to join their expanding, talented team. Working as part of a dedicated support team, you will be supporting internal users that are developing industry leading software.
If you are passionate about customer service, IT and have a willingness to apply and expand your skillset and infrastructure knowledge in to an industry leading environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a successful Infrastructure Support Technician you will have experience in:
* A technical support role
* A high level of infrastructure knowledge
* Understanding of networks and network design
It would be beneficial if as an Infrastructure Support Technician, you have had exposure to:
* Support and deployment of Hyper-V/VMware
* Knowledge of security (Network, server and principles)
* Experience of supporting VoIP
* Familiarity with Windows and Linux Server platforms
* Microsoft Office 365 deployments
As a successful Infrastructure Support Technician you will receive:
* Training from an industry leading software house
* Up to £27,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
* Company bonus
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company Pension
Based in Winchester, this Automation tester opportunity is commutable from, Southampton, Eastleigh, Whiteparish, Romsey, Salisbury, Andover, Basingstoke, Medstead, Alton, Waterlooville, Fareham and more.
If you know of an Infrastructure Support Technician that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!