£50000 - £55000 per annum
13 days ago
Infrastructure Agile Business Analyst:
Are you looking for an Infrastructure Agile Business Analyst role where you will:
- Utilise your experience working in Agile software development methodologies
* Champion a cutting edge software as a service for a specialist industry
* Help deliver cutting edge, million pound software projects
* Work remote and within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment
My client is a motivated and well established software company that provides an effective service to its specialist market sector throughout the UK and into Europe. They are looking to grow their ambitious team with a new Infrastructure Agile Delivery Manager to contribute to the company's success, as they expand into different market areas. The successful Infrastructure Agile Delivery Manager will lead a team to build a high performance delivery of existing software and support of the new Cloud platform.
As an Infrastructure Agile Business Analyst you should have:
- Strong experience in the analysis of infrastructure
* Experience in the analysis of Cloud (Azure advantageous)
* Experience in Agile Delivery methods
* Experience working in a software development team
This is an Infrastructure Agile Business Analyst role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression In return you will receive a fantastic workplace, environment and get the chance to work on some large scale, cutting edge, and software and cloud focused projects. The salary for this role is up to £55,000.
The role is based near Worcester