£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 days ago
This is your chance to become an Infrastructure Engineer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops bespoke software applications for their customer market and are keen to bring in an Infrastructure Engineer that can greatly contribute to strategic projects across Infrastructure and DevOps areas of the development. The successful applicant will support the day to day business needs with a focus on reducing and removing operational overhead via continual improvement, automation and empowerment.
Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work within the infrastructure team on strategic projects.
- Support and maintain the company's infrastructure.
- Support the internal business IT needs with a focus on automation and empowerment.
Infrastructure Engineer requirements:
- Experience working in a Windows Server environment.
- An understanding of network fundamentals.
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure, such as Azure and Azure DevOps.
This is an Infrastructure Engineer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated, passionate team and work alongside a variety of exciting future projects. This Infrastructure Engineer role offers a salary of up to £35,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based in Ross-On-Wye, and are incredibly flexible on home working.