£28000 - £38000 per annum
20 days ago
Inside Sales Specialist - EMEA (X-Ray) (Fluency in English and/or French, Italian or European language)
This position requires an individual with a strong technical acumen who can demonstrate exceptional verbal, listening and questioning skills. With a balance of scientific, technical, application and sales knowledge, the Inside Sales team play a pivotal role in the pre-sales process and are the first interaction between prospective customer and the company. With a strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the importance of regular communication, the individual will be naturally proactive and driven.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Acting as they key link between Marketing and Sales
- Qualifying all incoming leads and distributing them either internally or to external Field Sales team
- Fully understanding the features, benefits and specifications of the technical products and their uses in a variety of industries and applications globally
- Acting as first point of contact for the customer regarding their application needs and purchase plan
- Collaborating with marketing, Field Sales, Technical Specialists, Customer Support, Applications to support moving sales opportunities
- Ensuring all data collected from a qualification is entered accurately onto the system
- Become an expert on internal system, Salesforce to increase sales effectiveness
- Any additional project work as requested by the Inside Sales Manager
Skills and experience required:
- 2-4 years' experience in related sales/applications experience and/or training.
- Experience in X-ray diffraction and/or x-ray fluorescence either through education or selling/applications experience
- Preferred background in general Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science
- BSc (or equivalent) or related experience, or combination or education and experience
- Experience in analytical services or research organisations (Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical industry)
- A strong ability to relay and discuss technical services
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and either French or Italian (preferable) or other European language
Our client is offering a salary between £28k- £38k (depending on experience) plus additional benefits.
Location - UK or European office location, homebased