£23000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a local company with a huge global influence. We are looking for ambitious, insurance professionals / account handlers who would thrive in an environment with a sound career path and solid, comprehensive training. This is a chance to work for a global leader and build your career for the long-term with plenty of progression opportunities.
Some key responsibilities for the Insurance Client Advisor will include:
* Building long term relationships with key clients
* Dealing with incoming queries from a dedicated portfolio of clients
* Account management and service delivery
* Developing strong working relationships, both internally and externally
* Identifying and documenting successful account retention
* Invoicing and producing quotes
The position would suit an experienced insurance professional who is used to offering an outstanding level of remote customer service support.
Essential skills and experience needed for the Insurance Client Advisor:
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* A dedicated work ethic with a strong desire to develop professionally
* Excellent organisation and administrative skills
* Strong Microsoft Office
* A genuine passion for offering an outstanding level of customer service
The position is based in Worcester and offers a highly competitive salary band (£23k - £30k) plus excellent benefits as well as standard office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
CVs should be submitted in the first instance to either:
Kate Turnbull - email@example.com
Anthony Andrews - firstname.lastname@example.org