£30000 - £40000 per annum
29 days ago
Integration and Installation Engineer
Salary - £30,000 -£40,000 D.O.E.
My client is a specialist solutions provider of technical monitoring systems that are supplied to a variety of industry sectors. They are seeking a new Integration and Installation Engineer to join their existing team to install, test, calibrate and commission technical monitoring systems.
Integration and Installation Engineer Responsibilities;
- Liaise with clients to provide technical support
- Travel to sites across the UK
- Install and commission technical monitoring systems
- Ensure that all technical documentation is completed
- Fault find and troubleshoot technical issues on monitoring systems and components
Integration and Installation Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience in installing and commissioning technical machinery on site
- Must have the ability to travel across the UK
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Experienced in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in instrumentation or monitoring systems would be advantageous
Based in Malvern this Integration and Installation Engineer opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Droitwich and Cheltenham.