£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Shift Leader
Immediate start available for an Interim Shift Leader for a period of 3 to 4 months.
A Manufacturing business based in Worcester is seeking an experienced Shift Leader on an Interim Fixed Term Contract of 3 to 4 months to help them through an exciting period of transition.
The ideal candidate will have previous Shift Leader / Production Manager experience from within a fast paced manufacturing environment and not be afraid of a hands on role as you will be leading by example.
You should be experienced in getting the very best results from your team through an ability to motivate and encourage others and developing multi skilled team members.
The ability to work to targets in a demanding, customer focussed environment whilst ensuring the highest quality, health safety and hygiene standards are maintained is essential.
You will be required to work a 3 shift pattern rotating weekly, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am.
The Shift Leader will have experience in a similar role and the following aptitudes and experience:
- Previous manufacturing experience in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- The ability to lead, build relationships and organise work groups in an improvement driven environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Data analysis and strong problem solving skills.
- An excellent organiser of resources.
- Ability to coach, manage, drive and motivate a team to achieve targets.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience desirable.
Based in Worcester.
Salary £35k + commensurate with experience.
Hours of work 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am rotating weekly.