Hewett Recruitment are delighted to be working with RS Hydro based in Bromsgrove who are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Support Advisor.
RS Hydro are a Global, forward thinking and award winning multi-disciplined instrumentation company, founded in 1997, providing specialist expertise to tackle technological issues facing clients over a large range of work in the water, environmental and industrial sectors. Proteus Instruments Limited is a part of the organisation that specialises in the Proteus sensor range. Many of their projects are world-class industry benchmarks, some of which cannot be achieved by any other company worldwide. This is down to unique instrumentation and experience for difficult applications.
RS Hydro are 'Investors in People', meaning they encourage career growth and progression and have created a fabulous culture of togetherness. As the business continues to grow this really is a fantastic time to be joining them!
As a key member of the sales team you will build relationships with customers dealing with technical sales inquiries, producing quotes following through to receipt and processing of the order. This will involve a high level of organisation, time management and technical understanding and will require excellent communication and presentation skills. Candidates will be technically competent and ideally have sales experience or a keen desire to learn.
- Work with customers and operations to identify the best solution for their application.
- Prepare quotations and follow up tracking win rate.
- Provide pre and post commercial and technical sales support.
- Identify and implementing improvement activities and projects to support profitable growth.
- Monitor market and develop strategies to exploit strengths and mitigate weaknesses
- Generate case studies and support use of social media and the company
- Own assigned product lines ensuring margins and availability are optimised
- Maintain CRM, pricing and customer interaction
- To be commercially 'savvy'
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A track record winning new business
- A technical background - electrical, water, sensor, physics or earth sciences background
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills
- To be self-motivated, resilient, and able to work to deadlines.
- A strong work ethic, be results orientated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- To be enthusiastic, with high standards and an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to organise your own work and manage own time effectively.
- A full UK driving licence.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Holiday entitlement that increases with service.
Pension and Health Care Plans.
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.