£18000 - £19000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
* Be challenged
* Work hard
* Be provided with a vibrant, open plan, encouraging and social work environment
* Be provided with a great career opportunities, salary and wider benefits
My client are an award winning software Development Company, looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their Support Team.
As a successful IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
*Managing support calls and acting as a point of escalation
*Identification and solution of support queries
*Providing technical support over the phone and remoting in
*Keeping the customer informed where no resolution is found
*Documentation and user training and demonstrations
As a successful IT Support Analyst you will need to be experienced in:
* Providing excellent Customer Service for both internal and external customers
* Great communication skills, including professional telephone manner
* Troubleshooting technical problems (preferably server/software related)
* Investigative and logical approach to problem solving
It would be beneficial as an IT Support Analyst if you have had experience in:
*Linux or Unix
In return, as an IT Support Analyst you will reiceve
*Cycle to Work
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. Based in Worcester, commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
Salary up to £19000; commensurate with experience.
We also operate a referral scheme so if you do know any looking for IT Support Analyst positions then please do get in touch!