£30000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client are a Cyber Software Development house looking to attract a number of Java Developers of all levels at their site in Cheltenham.
As a successful Java Developer you will be responsible for:
* Helping to deliver bespoke Java software solutions as part of an agile team
* Work on new and existing Java software products
* Designing new features and fixing issues
* Software development (primarily in Java)
* Updating and writing documentation
As a Java Developer you will have experience in:
* Object Oriented Programming (some understanding of Python and/or C++ would be useful)
* Demonstrable experience with Java
* Agile software delivery
* Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
* Front end development
* Back end development
* DV or SC Clearance (would be beneficial)
This role is based in Cheltenham and commutable from Gloucester, Bristol, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Evesham, Pershore, Evesham, Oxford and Stroud. Salary £30-70,000, commensurate with experience.
If you happen to know a Java Developer that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme.