My client is looking for an enthusiastic and eager individual to join their dynamic firm of accountants in Worcester. They have a very strong referral and recommendation rate of clients and have a proactive and personable approach to clients.
This position will offer an all-round knowledge of a fresh accountancy practice and the successful individual to develop and progress.
As a successful Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts for owner managed Limited Companies, Sole Traders, and Partnerships ready for manager review.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations
- On-site work at clients premises to include Management Accounts and ad-hoc book keeping
- Liaising and supporting clients to resolve day to day queries
- Oversee bookkeeping and payroll functions when required
As a successful Junior Accountant you will have:
- 2/3+ years practice experience preferred
- AAT or studying towards ACCA qualification but also QBE considered
- Sound experience in Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Iris Accountancy Suite desirable
- Ability to work both independently and as a team and prioritise workload in conjunction with filing and business deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- UK driving licence and vehicle
This Junior Accountant role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £20,000 and £23,000 plus study support.
This role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Malvern and surrounding areas.