£20000 - £27000 per annum
4 months ago
My client are looking for a junior .net developer to join their growing team of Developers working on current projects such as brand new initiatives around customisable products and video content, developing applications for their e-commerce platform, mobile app developments and migrating their legacy applications to a bespoke new platform!
Are you looking for a junior .net developer role where you will:
* Use extensive c# software skills
* Develop your c# ASP.net software development skills
* Get to develop software in a fun and flexible environment
* Go on socials, BBQ's, Christmas parties, trips to London and much more!
* Work within a friendly, diverse, inclusive team to deliver high-quality code
They are a leading brand dedicated to providing quality, operating across eCommerce, Video and print.
They have worked really hard to provide a fun, inviting and fast paced culture that nurtures creativity, fosters professional development and is all round fun. With fantastic offices, great equipment, brilliant social breaks (Festivals, BBQs office parties!) all over the country and offices dotted about the UK.
As a successful junior .net developer you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring software is professionally designed and implemented in-line with the business specifications
* Ensuring all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards
* Adapting quickly to changing environments, concepts and emerging technologies to assist in the future roadmap of products and consumer experiences
As a successful junior .net developer you will be experienced in:
* Commercial ASP.Net development
* C# Software Development
It would be beneficial if as a successful .net developer you have exposure with any of the following:
* Visual Studio debugging
* Source Control Management (SCM) e.g. GitHub
* Problem solving using code
* Design Patterns
* Agile Methodologies
* Software development best practices
This role is based in Redditch and commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch, Worcester, Kidderminster, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham, Stratford, Rugby, Stourbridge, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove and Alcester
If successful, as a junior .net developer you will receive:
* 25 days holiday
* Birthday off work
* Pension @5%
* Dress down environment
* Fantastic offices and equipment
* Summer Festival!
* Massive Christmas Party!
* Rota'd call out including on call bonus
* Subscription to Pluralsight
* Dev days (where you can work on mini projects of your own)
* Management development programmes
Due to the location of this role you must drive to be able to get there
If you happen to know an junior .net developer who is looking for a new position, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme!