£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a new role in the Project Management team. You will be fully involved in end-to-end solutions implementations for customers, working alongside current Project Managers and taking on responsibility for your own projects, interacting with both customers and internal teams.
Your day to day role will include:
* Completing scoping activities, analysing customer needs and identifying key requirements.
* Securing and coordinating internal resources to ensure projects are successfully executed
* Creating and maintaining project plans and documentation
* Tracking project milestones against scope, costs and timescales to deliver projects within budget.
* Managing changes to project scope within the specified project change control process.
* Performing configuration activities as required
* Working in line with our project management process and tools
Your skills and experience will include (but not be limited to)….
* Highly organised
* Self-managing and self-motivated
* An excellent communicator and planner
* Process driven
* Able to balance multiple priorities
* Educated to degree level
Ideally you will have….
* Attention to detail
* An aptitude for negotiation
* Ability to deliver agreed outcomes
* Experience or an initial qualification in Project Management and/or Business Analysis
* Knowledge or degree subject relating to business, food or sustainability
* Ability and willingness to travel on a regular basis within the UK and overseas
You will also be working in the glorious Herefordshire countryside with great work/life balance including: flexible working, social events, 25 days holiday with additional length of service days and holiday flex scheme, access to Perkbox employee discount scheme and LinkedIn Learning.
A great opportunity for someone wanting a career in Project Management, training and long term progression offered.