Salary: Depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Laser Operator to join their existing team, working on bespoke, made to measure products for the manufacturing sector.
This role involves using a CNC Laser, cutting materials using machinery and requires attention to detail and Health & Safety. You would be expected to set and run the machine.
In return, our client offers competitive salary and a secure position in well-established company, with a clear path of progression.
Laser Operator Responsibilities:
- To carry out skilled and technical activity
- Produce quality product in line with production schedules
- Maintain tooling, equipment and work environment to working standards
- Maintain Health & Safety and good housekeeping
- Assist within the Company as and when required
Laser Operator Requirements:
- Experience in factory environment, laser experience is essential, salary will reflect the amount of experience
- Willingness to assist within the Company as and when required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Programming skills will be advantageous
This Laser Operator opportunity is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.