£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Lead Infrastructure Developer:
This is your chance to become a Lead Infrastructure Developer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops high quality software applications for their customers and are keen to bring in new developers to strengthen their expanding team further. The successful applicant will work closely alongside software developers in order provide dynamic Infrastructure as a Service that meets high quality standards.
Lead Infrastructure Developer Responsibilities:
- Get code of all types into production, ensuring it is maintained to a high standard.
- Ability to analyse, provision, configure, secure, troubleshoot, optimize, and maintain systems for deploying and running software.
- Design and implement effective, high quality infrastructure which exhibits good security properties.
- Manage infrastructure on IaaS and related cloud, virtualization, and dynamic hardware management systems.
- Work closely alongside software developers, providing effective communication within the Agile team.
- Act in the role of coach and mentor, providing support and advice to other members of the team.
Lead Infrastructure Developer Requirements:
- Have demonstrable experience working with infrastructure software development.
- Strong experience of technologies such as .Net and C#.
- Solid experience of a cloud-based production environment, using frameworks such as Microsoft Azure.
- An understanding of Extreme Programming methods.
This is a Lead Infrastructure Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This Lead Infrastructure Developer roles offers a salary of up to £60,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based near Winchester.