£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
As an experienced .Net Developer you will be reporting directly to the Development Manager and working in an Agile environment, you will be responsible for:
*Managing development resources
*Assigning development tasks to the team
*Mentoring, training and identifying solutions
*Software development; designing new features and maintenance development
*Liaising with support and occasionally customers
*Updating and writing documentation
*Training and mentoring other members of the team
As a successful .Net Developer you will have experience in:
* Commercial experience using C# ASP.Net (VB.Net/C#) with SQL Server.
* A confidence in developing and maintaining Stored Procedures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* A real passion for software development and the drive to learn and improve your skills
* Self-starter, self-motivated, enthusiastic attitude
It would be great if as a .Net Developer you have knowledge/ experience in any following:
*Reporting (ideally with Qlikview)
Git source control
*Or experience across ecommerce, warehousing and logisitics environments
This .Net Developer role will include a benefits package comprising:
This .Net Developer role is based in Droitwich and commutable from Redditch, Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stourport-on-Severn, Wolverhampton, Telford, Solihull, Droitwich, Bromsgove, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Rugby, Nuneaton, Bridgnorth, Malvern