7 days ago
This is a great chance to become a Lead Software Test Engineer at an industry leading company that provide high quality machinery for their specialist market. The successful Lead Software Test Engineer will work closely alongside a highly motivated, close-knit development team, testing new software features, alongside making sure appropriate testing is completed to ensure quality and deliver business value.
Lead Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and design resilient test plans and tests
- Deploy automated testing tools to help drive quality and improve regression testing
- Collaborate closely with developers, product owners and support engineers to design and implement suitable test plans
Lead Software Test Engineer requirements:
- Demonstrable experience of managing the testing process
- Strong testing background with a full understanding of the testing life cycle & methodologies
Whilst it is not essential, a testing qualification such as an ITSQB, is highly desirable.
This is a Lead Software Test Engineer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a hardworking team and contribute to the success of the company and its customers. This Lead Software Test Engineer role is based in Malvern and have a flexible approach to home working.