Up to £10.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to assist our client with a back log of work. This role will be for approximately 2 weeks - 1 month long so the right candidate needs to available to start immediately.
- Keeping records up to date
- Typing up legal documents
- Answering phones/emails
The successful applicant should show:
- Proven experience within an legal secretary role is essential
- Computer literate
- An understanding in Criminal Law would be advantageous
- Ability to organise and show excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience dealing with confidential matters and documentation
This role will require you to work from home full time. Any equipment can be provided however the role only requires use of wifi and a laptop/pc.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (Hours can be flexible)
Pay: £10.25 per hour (depending on experience)
If you are interested in this Legal Secretary role then please click apply now! (The right candidate will have to be able to register via a video registration asap)