Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
An established Manufacturer who design all of their own products in house. All products are manufactured on site and they supply to the construction industry and home owners.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management team, this is an integral role within the business, working very closely with Production, Health & Safety and Site/Installation Teams to coordinate the dispatch and delivery of all finished goods.
- Scheduling in conjunction with production and installation teams site deliveries.
- Working with the Health & Safety advisor to ensure safe working.
- Recruiting and training load-out teams.
- Ensuring deliveries onto site are carried out in compliance with RAMS.
- Ensuring that accurate records are kept using bespoke barcoding system.
- Visiting sites to ensure teams are working correctly in terms of handling and safe delivery.
- Carrying out tool-box talks to load-out teams.
- Attending site meetings to discuss logistics.
- Previous & recent experience in a similar role is essential.
- CSCS card.
- SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build relationships.
- High attention to detail.
- Good IT skills.
- Able to work in a team and motivate others.
Based, Near Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.