Due to increased demand, Wienerberger are seeking Machine Operatives to start on a temporary ongoing basis based in Hartlebury.
Various Shift patterns available:
4 on 4 off, 6am-6pm shift pattern over Monday - Sunday
8am-4pm or 7am-3pm Monday to Friday
Machine Operatives Responsibilities:
- Quality checking of product throughout the process
- Checking products coming off the machine
- Assisting with banding and wrapping product
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Preparing bricks for sample boards
- Loading and unloading pallets
Further details for this Machine Operatives role:
- Physically demanding - heavy lifting required
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst the machine is running
- Can be a dusty environment
- Can be working either alone or with other people
- Happy to take on other tasks whilst waiting for the machine to run
£9.50p/hr - £19p/hr Depending on shift
Full PPE is provided.
Own transport is required for this position due to location. Not accessible via public transport due to shift times.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities available at Wienerberger, please call the Industrial team on 01562 69090.